Here here our Rules and Terms and Conditions for each pool we swim at. They vary slightly so please pick the pool you swim at.
- No mobile phones or cameras in the pool hall.
- Please remove outdoor shoes before entering the pool hall.
- Swimmers must wear swim hats Goggles are optional but should be available
- Girls should wear one piece swimsuits.
- Boys no long baggy trunks please.
- Please arrive promptly for lessons.
- Do not enter the pool if you have consumed food 30 minutes prior to swimming.
- Please use the separate entrance to the changing rooms and enter the poolside from the changing rooms.
- Please respect the gender designation of changing rooms
- Adult Changing – PoolSchools are granted access to our sites and pools by a third party. Changing rooms at all locations are communal. Cubicles are not available. Children under the age of 8 (of the opposite gender) may be in your changing room.
Adults using the changing rooms are requested to consider other bathers and parents supervising young children and adults are requested to consider their behaviour and act accordingly.